PSYCHOLOGY - HUMAN NEEDs
1. HUMAN NEEDs (MASLOW HIERARCHY of NEEDs) – Being Appreciated, Being Accepted, Being Understood, Being Loved, Being Valued, Being Treated Kindly, Being Supported, Being Cared For, etc. These are needs we ALL have...including us.
2. WEST SIDE STORY (Officer Krupke) – Deprived and Depraved. If one is DEPRIVED of his needs being met…he acts DEPRAVED (negative in some way.) Argumentative to Violent. Nip it in the bud.
3. The more deprived that one is in getting his/her HUMAN NEEDs met, the more depraved (negative) he/she will act.
4. The less deprived that one is in getting his/her HUMAN NEEDs met, the less depraved (negative) he/she will act.
5. All needs that someone may have can be traced back (root-cause) to his need for love and understanding, etc. ‘’Pay ATTENTION to me. Could be his/her need to be loved and accepted.’’
MEET PEOPLE'S NEEDs