Monday, October 22, 2007

CHLOE The CAT -


---CHLOE...MY CAT

.
---Chloe was my cat, until I had the stroke, June 2, 2002. Though, technically my cat, she now lives with Marceline R. I supplied the catfood for her, and she supplied the hairballs. I was not ever quite sure if her affection, was all about the food.

---Whatever the case, Chloe and I had a good time (I'm assuming, here, as I never asked her how she felt about the arrangement.) The bites, scratches and emotional scars, have more or less, healed. At least, she hasn't brought them up in awhile.

---Chloe has three blogs of her own. Typical is NOT a word I would use, describing her. She is very intuitive, for a feline. (I do realize that every CAT owner would, probably, say the same thing.)

The CHLOE ''INTERVIEWS -
http://considerthiskat.blogspot.com/

No comments: